Ah Zach! He's at it again! My daily chuckle was delivered this morning while I was brushing Lindey's hair, getting her ready for our day. Lindsey sits on the sink while I brush and blow dry, and Zach continually tries to climb up too, despite my constant redirecting. While he very busily tried to climb this morning, this was our conversation:
Zach: "I love my cousins. Little Joe......Andwew (actually spelled ANDREW, but Zach pronounces his R's as W's. We practice, but all it comes out as is "rrr-wabit! rrr-wainbow! rrr-wain storm!" See! I'm already laughing!)......and Baby Bun (this too is actually BEN but we're working on those short E sounds too!). They are so FUN! They WOK!"
Lindsey: "They WOK Mom!"
Mom: (trying to focus on gettin Lindsey's hair just right, despite all the wiggling).....
"Yup we can all walk. And run and hop."
Zach: (looking at me like I've lost my marbles) "Not wok mom, WOK!"
Mom: "Ok, .....walk??"
Zach: "No Mom. WOK! Like WOK and Roll! Our cousins totally WOK!"
Lindsey: (very seriously) "They WOK mom."
Mom: giggle giggle
Rock on little man, rock on!
October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment