September 7, 2008

600 Years!

Can you say cheese? This sweet boy always has a way of making me smile. And the blue on his teeth? Not a lack of dental hygiene, but a delicious blue raspberry sucker. But this little blue-toothed cutie is posted here not for his sucker loving ability but for the wonderfully fun conversations he engages me in daily. Here's the one he enlightened me with just before I grabbed the camera:
Zach: "Mom, can we paint today?"
Mom (busily doing our morning clean up, picture broom in hand, cereal stuck to the bottom of my feet...) : "Painting is fun, maybe we can paint after morning clean up."
Zach: "But we haven't painted in 600 years!"
Mom: "Wow. That's amazing!"
Zach: "That's not amazing mom, that's SAD!"
Mom: (Laughing so hard my eyes are watering.)
Zach: "Crying won't work this time mom."
Mom: (Has it ever? More giggles.)
Thanks Zach!xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Joel's Family said...

That is funny. Got to love some of the things that kids come up with.

Emily said...

"Mister" Merkley loves this sweet boy too! I miss having him in my sunbeam class...

Kristen L said...

Sounds like Grady - "I haven't had a drink in years!" They're so connected...

Jessica said...

Sadie, you ROCK!!!! I love your blog!!!!! I am so excited for more(-: