September 19, 2008
AAK!
Ok, maybe it's not the end of the world, but for every mother of an only daughter, a daughter with four big brothers, it's pretty darn close! To my utter horror Lindsey has decided that she wants to be a barber. Not a stylist, but a barber. While I was busily cutting the boys hair Monday night, she decided that she too wanted to be in on the fun. The most horrific part was the discovery of her previous days ponytail floating in the bath water on Tuesday morning. AAK! Can you say bawling mom in the bathroom? Zach kept trying to explain that "hair grows mom." But I was inconsolable. So, my beautiful little girl, whose hair was just starting to look cute and girly, has buzz-cut short hair from her left temple down to her ear. Sniff, sniff. Hair does grow back, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It must be the days of girls and self haircuts!!! Annie's Halle just cut herself some new bangs today... oh little girls... what would we do without them!!
Been there - and even after the first time, Brielle cut her hair again. I feel for you...I cried too. Brielle didn't grow hair until she was almost 3. It was a horrible day.
Yes, I can see our little punk rocker in my head as I close my eyes and grin! And it will grow back... If it's any consolation, Grandma Cindy still pulls her hair up in a ponytail and wacks it off for the perfect layered look! Love ya all...
Post a Comment