November 11, 2008
Trick or Treat!
Ok, I'm a little behind on my posts, but who could resist pics of Halloween cuties like these? Zach and Linds were so excited for Halloween and talked for weeks of all their costume possibilities. Lindsey was tickled when her best "big" friend, Brielle Merkley, let her borrow her witch costume, and Zach was thrilled to get this snazzy Storm Trooper costume for his birthday.
Of course the big boys had their own unique ideas for Halloween: Alec went as the Candy Man (he decorated boxes with construction paper to look like his favorite Halloween candy, and wore them on his arms and legs, and belly!); Scott went as Road Kill (he taped bloody looking bandages to his body and put a tire track across his chest); and Bryson went as an obnoxious teenager (fortunately that didn't take much preparation!). We all had tons of fun, and of course filled our bags and bellies with tons of candy. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's the cutest little witch I've ever seen (except for the one that wore that costume last Halloween)!
Sadie, Was so glad to get your Christmas card this year, I just had to check out your blog. I really am going to send out some cards this year since it's been about 6 years since I have and I know everyone will stop sending them to us if I keep being such a bum! I love to see how your family has grown! They are all getting too big. It's been way to long since we saw you. I actually made it back to New York in October for a sister's weekend at my sister who is still in Ithaca. Only spent 9 hours in Rochester, but it was fun seeing everyone.
Pam
Sadie, your blog is great! Thank you for the Christmas card and for letting me get an occasional sneak peak of your cute family on your blog. Your boys are so big and handsome and little Lindsey is adorable. And you and Bill look great too - haven't age a bit! :) Thanks for always keeping in touch. Now you live a bit closer for the 20 year reunion - right?
Post a Comment