Yes I know, I'm a bum. I 've gotten so behind on my posts I hardly know where to start!
Our fall was amazing. Packed with birthdays and visits with family, we couldn't have ask for a better end to our year. Our hearts are packed full of memories and love and fun.
From October to November we celebrate our family Birthday-Palooza, a fantastically crazy 4.5 week birthday cake and present binge!
Bryson kicks off the fesivities with his birthday on October 8th. He is now 13, and celebrated this monumental first teenage birthday family style, with our traditional birthday dinner out and his most favorite birthday cake, Pumpkin Pie!
Zachary is next in line celebrating his 5th birthday on October 18th. He celebrated his special day with his Granny and Grandpa (visiting from their home in the Caribbean) and his most favorite friend and cousin, Little Joe, and his family. His only request for his birthday was an M&M cake, which was a big hit with brothers, cousins and dad!
Bill's birthday is on October 30th, and we are now officially the same age! He loves being married to an older woman, even if it is only by 3 months:) Bill loves cake and his most favorite (until recently...) has always been German Chocolate Cake, which I love to make from scratch for him each year. But this year he mixed things up a bit and announced a new favorite, Emily Merkley's Oatmeal Cake. Now if this recipe had been received from just about any one else I wouldn't have been worried, but it is awfully hard to compete with Emily's cooking! Fortunately it turned out beautifully and was very much enjoyed by all (thanks Emily!)!
Lindsey's birthday is November 10th and she is now 3! It has been so much fun having a little girl, and we all loved picking out dollies and necklaces, princess music players, baby strollers and cradles for her. Her dinner choice was McDonald's and a happy meal, and she was thrilled to have cousins Little Joe, Andrew, and Baby Ben (and Aunt Jess and Uncle Joe too!) come to celebrate with her.
Fun, fun, and more fun! Time to gear up for Palooza'09!!
January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's about time! I was about to stop visiting your blog (until I changed your background for you and you told me that you were going to be doing some updating).
Post a Comment